Greg Secker is a revered stock market analyst from the UK. Secker’s tips and pointers have benefited more than 200,000 people over the past decade. His outstanding career has seen the visionary leader work with reputable real-time forex trading institutions like Thomas Cook and the Mellon Financial Corporation (US). Here are some valuable tips shared by the seasoned trader and philanthropist, Mr. Secker, to his fans.
- As a newbie, stick your lane and opt for the forex trading route over the equities trading alternative
- Have a solid understanding of the basics influencing the markets
- Invest in the necessary forex trading software progra
- Be patient when selecting your forex indicator
- Invest in a financial calendar denoting the major financial announcements throughout the year
- Find an experienced mentor to guide you along
- Avoid being an emotional forex trader
- Once you find a practical strategy, never deviate from it
- Set clear and realistic goals and targets
- Have a succinct budget, always
About Greg Secker
Greg Secker is an Agricultural and Food Sciences Majors alumnus of the University of Nottingham. His first paying job was with Thomas Cook. At Thomas Cook, Secker was instrumental in helping develop and release the world’s first virtual forex trading platform called the Virtual Trading Desk (VTD). Later, he moved to the US to work at the Fortune 500 listed forex company, Mellon Financial. Secker served as the V.P at Mellon Financial.
In 2003, Greg Secker started the Knowledge to Action Trading Group. That company scooped the top award at the 2009 London Excellence Awards. The Knowledge to Action Group also got named as one of the top 50 forex and equities companies of choice by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Awards.
Today, the group has changed its name to the Learn to Trade Company. Currently, the organization has offices in South Africa, London, Philippines and in Australia. Greg has won many highly-coveted accolades during his 30-year long financial career. These include being named as the Best Forex Educator and Trainer in Global Banking and Finance by the World Finance Magazine